Chocolate cake with beans (bean brownie)
Chocolate cake – red bean brownie is a great alternative to sweets. The cake is without flour and no addition of sugar. The dough is slightly damp, strongly chocolate, soft and fluffy and above all filling. The taste of beans is not palpable.
The recipe follows 6 servings of dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Rinse the bean thoroughly
- Put the beans to a large bowl
- Add eggs and protein
- Drop a few dates
- Pour water
- Add cocoa
- Add soda purified
- Blend everything together
- Prepared dough place onto the dough mold and place in the oven
- Bake for about 45 min
- When cake is ready pour sesame butter with chocolate flavor and decorate as you like